Monday, April 7, 2014

Stylenspire: spring pursuits

Just as I have broken free of the winter vortex I got sucked into, I get sprung into a deluge of spring pursuits. In a good way though. The frost is gone and the air is lighter, the warmth of the sun has lost its cold glare and the rain has come. All wonderful changes that usher in the Spring season and a long list of to-do, the biggest part being a new move for me.
I am sad I have been unable to blog for a while, yet joyful because there is newness all around me with lots to accomplish. While the Creator reveals His glory with this budding season - both in my life and in nature, I spring forth into all the promises it holds and the fulfillment He'll give. 
My pursuit of fruitful finds may keep me away from blogging much this season, but I will look forward to when I am settled and able to share the joys of style art with you again.
I am so grateful that God "sends the rains in their proper season - the early rains and the late rains - so we can each bring in harvests" of the abundance of His Beautiful Grace". "For He is about to do something new. It begins to happen even now. Do you not percieve it?"
DEUTERONOMY 11:14  and ISAIAH 43:19



Outfit deets: 
Washed Denim Jacket - BAR III (old from Macy's)
Metallic Glazed Lace Skirt: Bespoke tailored by me / DIY (Fabric from Joann's)
Crystal Tri-Color Leather Bracelets - Jessica Simpson (old from TJ Maxx)
T-Strap Pumps: Ivanka Trump (old from Nordstrom)

Stylenspiration: "Spring happily with all the beauty in bloom." Y.S

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!