Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stylenspire: tomboy à la chic

Truth be told: "I am a tomboy grown up to become a style artist." LOL! Whoever said tomboys cannot grow into their inner lady. Much as I love feminine chic, I love that I can still rock boy styles without hesitation. Although boy styles in women's fashion are fads that come & go, there is a lure on every woman to them. 
With this outfit, my choice of pants are 'harem pants' turned 'm.c. hammer pants' (almost parachute pants) turned 'stylish & attractive at the whim of each designer'. The pants are simply loose fitting trousers tapered slim at the ankles, with baggy billowing crotch that sags (sometimes) to the knees. This silk pair called to my inner tomboy, & I had to add some flair to take it off the ordinary. As with any outfit, the right accessories can transform a look into a stylenspiration, hence my choices. 

Enjoy!








Outfit deets: Embelished-sleeveless top + Silk Harem pants + Camouflage Prada bag + Juicy Couture watch + Necklace + Bracelet + Swarovski Crystals rings are all MAXXINISTA fab finds from TJ Maxx // Gucci belt from S5A // Casadei gold & wood wedge were from Amazon  

Stylenspiration: "Style Art does not fit in a box. Explore & use pieces that range from haute femininity to chic mens style. & whatever your choice, accessories make the difference."
Y.S 

Photo credit: joyfully by V. Dodge

3 comments:

We will love to hear from you!