Friday, August 9, 2013

Stylenspire: ankara + mesh swing skirt


I love to twirl whenever I wear this skirt. It's a fresh & fun twist to ankara. 


Here's another tee shirt look that simply works. 


 

The right accessories always make the difference. Not just with your style, but with your attitude too. Adorn yourself with the garment of praise & behold how everything lights up differently with your thankful heart. 

the slight glitter fabric that you can see best here is the mesh overlay I used for the skirt 

Outfit deets: Cynthia Rowley tee + Jessica Simpson crystal & tri-color bracelets + Necklace + Lauren Ralph Lauren lime Newbury Mini + Levi's denim jacket + Kors Michael Kors ostrich platforms are all maxxinista TJ Maxx fab finds // DIY Ankara swing skirt with mesh overlay (bespoke tailoring by me) // Movado Bold Series watch

Stylenspiration: Find fab fun fashion pieces that mean something to you to style the you that the world sees. The ANKARA FABRIC is indigenous to my native fashion & it is to me one of the best fabrics that can be used to represent me in style. 
Y.S 

Photo credit: joyfully by V. Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!