Monday, January 27, 2014

Lifenspire: baby it's cold outside


Happy Monday World Wide Wonders! 
I have thoroughly missed chronicling my style art for each day, but it has been unkindly cold in my side of the world. I hope you are each keeping warm if you need to, and if not, do treasure the warmth of the weather that you are being blessed with.
I look forward to being able to share some style art with you soon. Meanwhile, I await the Spring season when the seed of this season shall yield fruit. 
C'iao!
Lifenspiration: "As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish…so will God's promises for beauty, in each of our lives be made real." ISAIAH 55:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!