Friday, January 3, 2014

Stylenspire: pebble print

World Wide Wonders, I truly trust that you have each had an enjoyable holiday season and have plenteous reasons to look forward to an amazing year of exceeding grace. My holiday has been so peaceful, refreshing and full of grace. Words cannot express how grateful I am right now and how truly my heart is filled with the joy of His Strength.
In my mellow state of mind, these pair of crepe silk pants was the way to go. I like the way pajama pants have been inducted into style trends. They are so easy to wear with effortless style, and I paired mine with a leather sleeve top and fur vest. For color, I wore these red platform booties that I am so in love with but have not worn in almost a year as the heels are over the top. Today's style make up are each easy wearable pieces that put together this way, I achieved a stylish finish with the pebble print pants and the shoes for focal pleasure.





 Outfit Deets:  THEORY Evlyn Fur Vest (bid for it / buy it / fab find option / more fab options) + Stella&Jamie Rio Leather Sleeve top (options) + Larry Levine Crepe Pants (option1 / option2 / option3) + Swarovski Crystal Key Pendant Necklace (steal / fab find) + Swarovski Circle Crystal Pendant Necklace (color option) + Swarovski Crystal rings are each fab finds from T.J. Maxx // Giuseppe Zanotti Crystal Heeled Platform Ankle Bootie (fab options / love / love / love)+ Louis Vuitton Chaine Wallet (oldie goodie) Gucci sunnies
Stylenspiration: "Live the blessing of each new day from grace to strength to glory, with stylish resolve." Y.S
"The joy of the Lord is my Strength." NEHEMIAH 8:10












No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!