Monday, January 13, 2014

Stylenspire: black, white and snow


Happy Monday World Wide Wonders!

It seems like I finally got pulled out of the vortex of snow, ice, and rain that has been a nightmare. Thankfully, the horrors of frigid temperatures are behind us now. Through this past week, I kept thanking God for the least simple things; things we easily overlook with entitlement while we go on with life. For one heat and warmth - I was continually grateful for a sanctuary I could call home. For hot water - I was always moved to tears every time I took a hot long shower. 
Do you ever wonder what would happen/who you would be if all the little essentials that provide you daily comfort were taken away? The fact that I have these provisions and much more simply spurs my heart on in gratitude to the One Who supports and supplies my needs on all sides. It also confirms my need and belief to be the difference/make the difference for another. Since His Promise is to meet all our needs according to the riches of His Glory in Christ Jesus. PHILIPPIANS 4:19
The pictures from this post did not come out clearly to showcase today's style make up of turtle neck dress, overlaid with a strapless organza dress, and tall boots. But I chose to share it because of the beauty of nature resplendent in the background. It seemed poignant that my silhouette was framed this way; It speaks the truth of my story, that I am only found in the reflection of God the Creator.
P.S. It was fun to be out in the sun and frolic in the snow. Enjoy!
Outfit Deets: Ralph Lauren Collection Jacket (old) (similar here) + BCBG MaxAzria Strapless Organza Dress (good find / fab find / maxxinista find)) + Susana Monaco Cat Turtleneck Dress (top option) are each this maxxinista finds from TJ Maxx  // Vera Wang Lavender LARISSA boots are oldie goodie fab found from Marshall's (similar here / love this one) // Gucci sunnies

Stylenspiration: "When life gives you snow, stylishly layer up for warmth,then go play in it." Y.S



I tell you, old is always new when you have a fab timeless piece to style. Ralph Lauren Collection Runway picture curtesy FABSUGAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!