Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stylenspire: hallowed eve


Today, a good most of us will be indulging in frivolous dress and fun fare for hallow's eve. While all this can be enjoyable, our choice of fun should evidence the hallowed beings we are. As such, my choice of style for the day is very much simply me, with a dash of flighty fun with my top hat. I am once again sporting my fur trim cardi' for warmth and style, and enjoying wearing this gorgeously rich colored silk skirt. True representation of self is evident at all times without compromise from circumstance or happenstance. I trust that whatever your choice of fun for today, you'll candidly reflect the light that you are. 

Enjoy! xOXo  





Outfit deets: Ruche Mesh Turtleneck top by Sweet Pea (old from Macy's) // Hallow's Eve top hat + Tory Burch KATHLEEN maxi skirt (fab find / bid for itfab options) + Juicy Couture Black Pyramid Cuff + Steve Madden DARRT metallic pump are each fab finds from TJ Maxx

Stylenspiration: "Trick or Treat? Hollow or Hallow? Which is your style?" 
Y.S







No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!