Friday, November 1, 2013

Stylenspire: faithful friday


It's is the end of the week and frankly I am most glad it's Friday. Not so much for the weekend, but for the blessing I have had to survive this week and the grace to turn each heartache into hallelujahs. To finish it on a non-too-casual note, I styled my outfit with this interesting mohair ombre dress and a fur vest for warmth in style. I pictured two shoe options to share with you how you can style a dress like this in heels or flats. (I went with the flats for the day)
While looking for what to wear this morning, I realized that I have collected a few furry staples in the last year or so. That was an interesting discovery and I look forward to stylishly curate each piece this season. For now, do enjoy your viewing and have a FAB FRIDAY!





Outfit deets: ALICE+OLIVIA Macie Ombre Boatneck Dress (bid for it / fab option) + THEORY Evlyn Fur Vest (bid for it / buy it / fab find option / more fab options) + Steve Madden DARRT Metallic Pumps + KATE SPADE fur flats (sold out) + KATE SPADE Dome Ring + Prada Sunnies + Cara Necklace + Gold Cuff are each this maxxinista's fab finds from TJ Maxx

Stylenspiration: "Style should be an innate part of going at life with all your heart." Y.S 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!