Friday, December 6, 2013

Stylenspire: denim squared


‘Tis the season to be thankful….trala la la la….la la la la!

I am so cheesing right now and I don’t know why. As I came in, I did a two step and a skip dance before I sat down to start typing this. I feel so joyful, but this is kind of a parody because I cannot tell you exactly that there is anything to be happy about. 
In this moment I just am! It’s that simple and I am truly thankful for it!

God will give you His joy even when you are not in the mood to smile. It’s called HIS PEACE, which surpasses all understanding (even mine in this moment and I am dancing to it). God knows where you are today. He knows just how to get you to where you need to be. Simply trust His leading and follow faithfully.
Today's outfit post is a flashback of what I wore last Sunday. I paired denim on denim spontaneously, but chose to wear the mod orange jacket (as seen here) for layered warmth and style. 'Tis also the season to keep warm, so layer on your fashion pieces…pair them stylishly.

Have a Grand Friday World Wide Wonders!




Outfit deets: Fendi sunnies (gift from last Christmas) // Denim shirt (I scored it from my cuz / fab find) // Theory Jacket (paired with a Vince Fur Collar Trim / option1 / option2) + Hudson Denim pants + Orange Sans Souci Tux-Style jacket (M Size) + Gunmetal Platform mules (similar here / love this one) + Necklace + Crystal rings are each fab maxxinista finds from TJ Maxx
Stylenspiraton: "Sometimes, be spontaneously unusual to your usual style and you will be surprised by how much you'll like the result." Y.S

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!