Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Stylenspire: glitter threaded


Isn’t it a much more wonderful day when you wake up and the consciousness of your mind awakens with “heaven sent me a…wonderful…very Special…Beautiful Gift…heaven sent me a…very Wonderful…Supernatural…Special Friend…” I stayed with the hum and the truth of these words until my alarm went off and disrupted my rhythm. Sigh*Undeterred, I decided to keep this melody as I started off my day.

This is my first post of this new month and I am super buzzed. December truly tugs at you to celebrate ‘something’, ‘someone’, ‘somehow’, no matter what your present state in life is. I am celebrating it in many ways starting with DRESSEMBER! 
Visit www.dressember.net for details.
I'm joining with women all over the world to celebrate femininity and to raise awareness for the many opportunities the International Justice of Mission provides for us to participate in changing the world. IJM is making freedom possible and that is a cause for us all to celebrate Learn more about IJM
As there will be no ordinary day in the month of December, I am enjoying today styled with glitter-threaded knits, layered with denim for style and warmth, topped with a bright jacket. Tall boots are often the way to go when you are wearing shorts/skirts in cold weather; but your choosing power should always go for sensibility equaled with style.
May this season be filled aplenty, with all the loving joy our lives can celebrate!
Happy December Days World Wide Wonders! 





Outfit deets: Cynthia Rowley Glitter Cable Knit Sweater (like this) + Cynthia Rowley Sweater Skirt (options) + Levi’s Sleeveless Denim Jacket + Elie Tahari Jacket + Gucci Sunnies  are each my maxxinista finds from TJ Maxx // BCBG Max Azria Tall Boots (oldie goodie)
Stylenspiration: “Make each day count, beginning today! When you celebrate the little, you are rewarded with much joy!” Y.S

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!