Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Stylenspiration: 2013 NYEnspire

For us ladies, decorum in our dressing is a physical translation of an inner understanding of the treasure that we are. Our ability to be gorgeous does not hail from pawning the gift that we are and this idiom for me, is translated in today's outfit. I feel joyously gorgeous and confident in my femininity in this outfit. A stylish way to usher in a new year too.
2013 has been the most challenging year of life! Emotionally, physically, financially, relationally and above all these, spiritually challenging. At a point when I felt like my life has been reduced to nothing-ness, God continually asked for my all in my nothings. I reached a point when my prayer became "no more" but God simply did not give up on me. 
In retrospect, I know there has been a supreme purpose to each challenge and surrender, even though I still lack understanding for the need to have had some of these experiences. Yet my complete existence remains in His Will, under His Sovereign Grace. This truth allows me to rejoice in Him, for each challenge that did not triumph over me in 2013.
I know some of you are also journeying through God's valley of promises. I pray that in 2014, we will each successfully arrive at our very own mountain top of fulfillment. "For no matter how many promises God has made, they are YES in Christ Jesus. And so through Him, the AMEN is spoken by us to the glory of God the Father." 2CORINTHIANS 1:20
HAPPY NEW 'YOU' YEAR WORLD WIDE WONDERS!!!





Outfit Deets: Bespoke Tailored black and gold knit sequin dress made by me (fabric from Joann / love this one too) // Juicy Couture earrings + Juicy Couture cuff + Armani Exchange watch + Michael Kors wraparound bracelet + Sparkle ring + Steve Madden DARRT metallic pumps are each fab finds from TJ Maxx

Stylenspiration: "The joy of the Lord is my strength."Y.S See NEHEMIAH 8:10





No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!