Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stylenspire: somewhat nautical


When I looked at myself in the mirror this morning 'ahoy' sprang to mind. I know it is something with my stripped top & sailor bottoms that made me think nautical, but adding the jewelry & shoes puts me on land than at sea. Now I find myself with an itch to go dip my feet in some kind of water. Sigh* I wish there was sea/ocean water nearby.
My jewelry & shoes are the pieces that set today's outfit apart for me. I love, love the shoes I'm wearing & my statement necklace is a vintage piece I found at a consignment store. 
It was fun taking these pictures with Victoria today. I just love her heart! 
Enjoy the 'Extra~Extra' below & don't forget to leave a comment to let me know what you think. ❌⭕❌⭕❗






iheartshoes!!!


 *Extra~ Extra*
 ðŸ‘€ it's cookie mustache ðŸ˜‹



Outfit details: Top by Kenar + high waisted sailor pants by Marc by Marc Jacobs from TJ Maxx // Shoes by Sam Edelman now on sale here Amazon shoes // Handbag is a Rebecca Minkoff // Fendi Sunglasses find similar here // Movado Bold Series watch // Vintage Pearl+Onyx+Marcasite necklace fab consignment find // Juicy Couture heart-shaped stud earrings + Silver stones & chain links cuff + Swarovski Crystals rings & bracelets all fab maxxinista finds from TJ Maxx // Smile (Yemisi's own)

Stylenspiration: "Express yourself!"
Y.S

Photo credit: joyfully by V. Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!