Monday, November 11, 2013

Stylenspire: berries be mine

There is something about the richness of any crimson hue for me; there is this ever present attraction that tugs at me. When I received an email alert this week showing these beautiful berry colored fashions, my heart stopped for two seconds and then I exhaled. #dramatics 

The festive season is upon us, and with many reasons to possibly shop, here are some pieces that you can joyfully look to add to your list. Remember that as you delight yourself in the Lord also (better at all times), He will give you the desires of your heart. PSALM 37:4

Including berry beauties like these (*_*) Enjoy!
  


And this VALENTINO GARAVANI color block scalloped pump is the scarlet piece after my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!