Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stylenspire: color rush


In the past three Autumn seasons, we have not had the joy of such richly colored days as we have been enjoying these days. The varying hues of the trees, some with their staying green; the red leaves, the orange husks, the brown limbs, and all the varying colors in between. Oh how I am loving and enjoying the Master CraftsMan display His splendor. 

My style choice today is tribute to the beauty around me. I specifically chose the batik fabric of my skirt, influenced by the colors of nature and designed as a midi skirt, which is an on going trend this season also. I enjoy making skirts as they are such versatile fashion pieces and are fun to style. I paired the skirt with a bright silk tee, added the leather jacket for warmth and oomph, the nude platform heels and blue glass necklace topped off the style for the day. Enjoy! 





Outfit deets: DIY Indonesian Batik Print Skirt (bespoke designed by me) // BCBG Max Azria bias cut leather jacket + Kate Spade ARIELLE top + B Brian Atwood BAMBOLA Nude Patent Peep Toe Pumps (fab finds / love this) + Cara necklace are each a maxxinista's fab finds from TJ Maxx

Stylenspiration: "Much more than fashions changes with seasons, the glory remains with He Who changes times and seasons." Y.S




No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!