Friday, November 8, 2013

Styenspire: nothing to wear

This morning, I had a 'nothing to wear' dilemma.

 There was just nothing in my closet for who I thought I should be today. And it's Friday too!!! I felt I had crossed the line of having too much to choose from to nothing for my choices, somewhere between my awaking and shower time.


With no time and mind left to work with, I went for mute solids on a tri-scale; cream blazer+grey denim+waxed black denim=my Friday Fashion. Flustered as I was, I knew today's grace was already apportioned for me as I had put my TGIF in His unfailing love.
"The morning brings me WORD of YOUR UNFAILING LOVE!" PSALM 143:8

Happy Friday World Wide Wonders! xOXo





Outfit deets: Cloth& Stone Grey Wash Denim Shirt + Ralph Lauren SPR ICON Blazer (fab option) + Levi's Waxed Denim (fab options) + B Brian Atwood BAMBOLA Nude Patent Peep Toe Pumps (fab finds / AmazonShoes / love this) + Swarovski Crystals rings are each fab finds from TJ Maxx from this maxxinista // DIY Statement Necklace as seen here


 Stylenspiration: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!