Monday, November 4, 2013

Stylenspire: monday blues


My schedule for today requires a more formal attire and I garbed myself in this rich teal pant suit, paired with an embellished top and white shoes. WHITE SHOES??? LOL…I know…it is past Labor Day and fashion has once again embraced a 'wear-white-whenever' sense of style. While the cut of the suit is traditional, the rich blue hue in a knit fabric makes it interesting to wear. For my Monday, the style works well and the color stands out. I do not dress according to the position I have, I attire myself according to the position of Whose I am. 
"Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting, but a woman that fears the Lord is to be praised." PROVERB 31:30 
Remember that the fear of the Lord is faith, worship, and the insight to great wisdom. As for me, the  only praise I seek to burst forth from my life is to the glory of my Father Who sits enthroned in splendor.

Happy Monday World Wide Wonders!




Outfit deets: Vince Camuto Blue One Button Blazer (bid or buy) + Vince Camuto Ponte Ankle Pants (bid / buy) + Cynthia Rowley Embellished Neckline top + Michael Kors WrapAround bracelet + Armani Exchange watch are each TJ Maxx fab finds // Pour La Victoire ANTOINETTE pumps (love this color) from Amazon Shoes

Stylenspiration: "Having faith is always in fashion." Y.S 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!