Monday, September 23, 2013

Stylenspire: cut25

Happy First Monday of Fall World Wide Wonders!



I had a great weekend basking in God's Grace and I feel strengthened to begin this new week with Him. Yesterday was the first official day of fall and you can feel the chill in the air; which means stylishly layered clothing as evidenced with today's ensemble. I am once again able to incorporate jewel tones with these pieces. My sleeveless mens-styled jacket is another trend piece I shopped from my closet. The price point was an awesome steal when I got it. It is one of those pieces more for your trendy styling than every day wear, so the price point mattered much.

I am not a fan of leggings but I love pants that are a cross between leggings and straight/narrow cut pants. I have a few of these from last fall/winter, one of which I'm wearing today. They are great for work/play and are easily styled tucked into boots or worn with heels or flats.

Bolstered with the goodness of God and styled by His Grace, I look forward to fruitfully enjoying this new week/season and whatever blessings/lessons He has in store. For each of you, I'm trusting Him to be Sovereign in your life in numerous ways through the Person of Christ! 
"As the Father has loved Christ, so does Christ love you! He reminds you to remain in His love so that His joy may be in you and THAT YOUR JOY MAY BE COMPLETE." JOHN 15:9-13

Enjoy!






Outfit deets: Cut25 jacket (similar option / fab find option) + Bejeweled Collar Tip top + Thalian pants (options) + Juicy Couture watch + Michael Kors wrap-around bracelet + Necklace are each maxxinista fab find from TJ Maxx // Boutique9 Jacqueline pumps from Amazon.com // Belt = oldie goodie

Stylenspiration: "Some people choose to style fashion, others just wear fashion; they who wear the clothes & those whose clothes wear them. The difference is how each one is remembered."
Y.S

Photo credit: joyfully by V. Dogde

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!