Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stylenspire: Elysha



World Wide Wonders, Elysha is our first gorgeous street style feature & I am super excited to share this post. I spotted her across the street as her hair style caught my eye. A thorough look & I beheld this chic beauty. Everything she was wearing was on point & uniquely styled. 

From the color-block dress, to the aztec-print tights & lace-up oxford pumps, to her choice of tan shoulder bag with the color combo she had going on hints at a woman who wears her own style boldly. Her necklace also adds an oomph to her perfectly styled outfit, but my envy of the entire outfit was her sunnies. How fab are they! 

Enjoy!



Oh, what this girly would do to have gorgeous hair like this.... 
Stylenspiration: "Fashion is an instant language; what you wear is how you present yourself to the world." Miuccia Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!