Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stylenspire: iLove New York

iLOVE

Like seriously, I really do love New York City. I talk about loving New York, moving to New York, & living in New York all the time. Like seriously, New York is the place for me; I am in love with New York. I mean, have I mentioned New York enough times for you to at least have an idea of how much I love New York & want to be a New Yorker? LOL! While I think, & wish, & dream, & talk New York, God is working behind the scenes to make New York happen for me in the All-Confirming Name of Jesus! 
(can I get some AMEN?)


If I could be any where in the world for the next ten days, New York would be the place. 
Drum roll please......................
WORLD WIDE WONDERS, IT'S NEW YORK FASHION WEEK Y'ALL!!! 
Where else would any style enthusiast rather be in these coming days than in the heart of the city that births all things fashionably fantastic, & demands that we each create style with it, then own it or go home? Whew! It is indeed New York.

I thought to wear my NY homage tee in honor of celebrating the start of the Spring/Summer 2014 NYFW. When choosing what to pair it with, I spotted the red of this ankara skirt & thought to give it a try - what a mix. I love how my indigenous ankara skirt styled with my love NY tee. For the now cold mornings & even colder offices, I added the trapeze cut faux leather jacket for a stylish cover up (scrunching/rolling up long sleeves give your look added edge); matched the ensemble with good ol' booties plus arm candy & I was stylishly set to conquer today.

I am looking forward to what the oracles of fashion have to show/say for what is to come in our style future. Look below for the link to the shows that I will be viewing far, far away from my beloved New York city, in this no, no land where I for now reside. (lol)

Enjoy!





Outfit deets: DIY Mesh with Ankara skirt (bespoke tailored by me) // iLove Nueva York tee + Prada sunnies + Swarovski bracelets/rings + Michael Kors bracelet + Armani Exchange watch + Elie Tahari bag + Cole Haan booties are each fab finds by maxxinista me at TJ Maxx

                                  Stylenspiration: 
"Need I say more?"
Y.S


















NYFW SS2014 - LIVE STREAMING

September 05: 
NICHOLAS K @ STUDIO
BCBGMAXAZRIA @ THEATRE
RICHARD CHAI @ STAGE
TADASHI SHOJI @ STAGE
CANDELA @ BOX

September 06: 
PROJECT RUNWAY @ THEATRE
REBECCA MINKOFF @ THEATRE
NICOLE MILLER @ STUDIO
ELLE FASHION / NEXT @ DAVID H. KOCH THEATRE

These are the first two days, more update on schedule & our favorites picks will be posted to update.
Schedule & links provided courtesy of MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!