Friday, September 20, 2013

Stylenspire: the skinny

My business-casual work dress code was recently upped to business-formal with no 'denim Fridays'. 
Was I bummed or what? 

A major part of my denim collection lived for those Fridays that I no longer can enjoy on work days, so on 'non-office' Fridays like this, I gladly pull on a much loved denim to strut in. The tank I am wearing is made of a mesh-like fabric and I have it in three colors. They were $6.99 a piece from TJ Maxx and the quality/fit of it is one that will go the mile with me on my style journey. I added the blazer to keep the look from being too casual and the stud pumps gave an overall edge. Much kudos to whoever invented blazers because I tell you, the are a major 'amp and oomph' for any kind of fashion you wish to style.

“My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high. My mouth speaks in thankfulness, for I delight myself in Christ's mercies."
1SAMUEL 2:1

Happy Friday! 





Outfit deets: Express mesh tank top + Theory Viviette blazer (love this color) + Rock & Republic skinny jeans (fab find / white option) are each fab finds from TJ Maxx // Sam Edelman S-Roza suede stud pumps (similar here / gold studs) was fab found from Marshall's // Necklace (gift from sister) from Nordstrom Rack

Stylenspiration: 'Casual Chic'
Y.S


No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!