Friday, September 27, 2013

Stylenspire: plaid play


 

Too often, we all go about our merry way with undue busyness and  no thought to the gift of grace that keeps us at all times. This morning, I cannot help but ponder the fact that "the boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places"I am grateful for good health, contentment, and the fullness of God's grace. 

Somehow my ensemble also alludes to this fact. It's Friday, I am thankful and I feel playful in my outfit of choice. Even the teasing banter between Victoria and I tells the same story. What about you? Are you thankful it's Friday? More so I hope there are more joys in your life that you are thankful for. 

The pink plaid of my shirt lined with chambray, and its embellishment are a good choice for a stylish and carefree Friday. I love that this plaid top can be dressed up in the simplest way. I opted for waxed denim and watercolored flats to match my mood, yet a pair of heels could have been just as stylish to wear with it. What do you think?


"I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord, apart from You I have no good thing...You have assigned me my portion and my cup; You have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. SURELY I HAVE A DELIGHTFUL INHERITANCE!" PSALM 16:2-6


Outfit deets: WhatGoesAroundComesAround plaid top + Levi's Strauss waxed denim + Theory bomber jacket + Michael Kors belt + Juicy Couture watch + Swarovski Crystals bracelets and rings + B Brian Atwood painted snake-embossed smoking slipper (on sale / silver option) are each my TJ Maxx maxxinista fab finds

Stylenspiration: "I have never met a color I didn't love. The brights, the hues, the rainbow, including every shade between black and white; each tell a story I always relate to."
Y.S

Photo credit: joyfully by V. Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!