Friday, September 6, 2013

Stylenspire: simple beautiful


Today's style post is a Flashback Friday, from a few weeks ago.  I have some summer outfit posts that I am yet to put up & I wanted to share these with you while the summer sun shines. I am a style enthusiast & I just love, love being beautiful. Even with the simplest outfit like my fashion pieces in this post. The long summer dress worn with this cropped denim jacket is an easy wear, but the smiles in each picture shares a tale of something beautiful.

Happy Friday World Wide Wonders! 














Outfit deets: Cropped True Religion denim jacket old (like this / options here) // Charlie Jade silk dress (available here / similar here / different here) + ZSpoke Zac Posen bag + Zara Hiver Autome sandals (old) + Ralph Lauren sunnies + Juicy Couture necklace + Swarovski Crystals rings + Armani Exchange watch are each maxxinista fab finds from TJ Maxx

Stylenspiration: "Being stylishly outfitted is a love language for me; from simple chic to best dressed, each ensemble speaks volumes in their display."
Y.S

Photo credit: joyfully by V. Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!