Monday, August 5, 2013

Stylenspire: hello sunny

The make up of today's outfit is fresh, simple chic, & uplifting. I love each piece that completes this outfit as they are my favorite go to fashion pieces. The white tee is a constant piece that effortlessly transitions from casual to dressed up. The skirt is bespoke tailored by yours truly, made up of tri-layered cotton, satin, & chiffon fabrics. The hem was finished with white Guipure lace (also known as Venise lace). Working with a mix of all these fabric was quite a delight. & oh, my shoes! These are my oldest pair owned. It is a BCBG Max Azria that I have enjoyed for almost a decade now. Yes! Ten years!!! I have thoughts of taking it in to my shoe cobbler to have it checked & treated because I plan to hold on to this pair for another decade if possible. 

Enjoy! 









Outfit deets: Cynthia Rowley white tee + Jessica Simpson bracelets + Necklace are all my maxxinista fab finds from TJ Maxx // DIY Yellow with white laced skirt (bespoke tailoring by me) with guipure lace trim from Lace Mart // BCBG Max Azria shoes // Multicolored spike ring + Sunglasses were gifts // Movado bold series watch

Stylenspiration: Tee shirts work! Keep it simple by wearing it alone, or infuse flair by adding layers, colors, & jewelry. It's your plain canvas to work your art of style.
Y.S

Photo credit: joyfully by V. Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!