Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stylenspire: styled by grace


I went home today! Yes! Home to The Caring Place & what a joy it was to be in the Sanctuary. Matthew West was in the house & the veritable Pastor Susa from Merida, Venezuela shared empowering Word of Life. Everyone loved on me in that special 'welcome home' 'we've missed you' way & my anthem was the second song during worship. The Caring Place is my home church but this summer has brought all kinds of blessings & challenges that have not allowed me to go home. I call my church 'home' because that is what it truly is to me; my sanctuary. 

Today should have been black & white styled but my mind was screaming for color, something bold & beautiful to express the joy in my heart as this day began. Grace made the provision for this diamond specked red+tan+black jumpsuit, & the whole look did a number on me because I felt beautiful. Indeed the joy on the inside was shinning through. 
I decided to keep my accessories simple with some stud earrings, watch, & a bunch of mix-match gold bangles. The tan platform booties gave a nice finish for heel height. I decided to wrap my hair with a piece of net/mesh fabric because I did not want to bother with my hair. 

I hope you've been blessed with some form of Sunday best on your side of the world like I have been today. I am so thankful for the great grace that has lovingly embraced me through the day. Enjoy!





Outfit deets: Catherine Malandrino + Sergio Rossi booties are maxxinista fab find from TJ Maxx (also available on sale herehere, or here) //Rebecca Minkoff mini flirty bag // Movado watch // Bangles are gifts

Stylenspiration: "GRACE - makes the BIG DIFFERENCE."
Y.S

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!