Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stylenspire: yello? denim


Colored denim is so easy to wear. It is a fun way to infuse color with no hassle. The yellow summery shade of this pair beckoned to be paired with a light affair, so I chose this chiffon top. The outfit seemed to need no statement jewelry & I opted for arm candies.

Now I love summer, & I love summer, & I love, love, love the summer season, but I am kinda wishing for the next 'wardrobe call' i.e FALL. I don't know if it is because I started this style editorial, or that I am just in love with the feature fall trends that my favorite designers are broadcasting. It could also be because I almost have all the trendy fall features in my closet & I am itching to flaunt. Hahaha! There is ever a plus to buying what you love as I do. 

Earlier in the Spring, my friend PJ had encouraged me to buy these sandals & I have quite enjoyed it through the summer. My hesitation on getting the sandals at that time was a matter of "another pair of shoes?" LOL! I mean at what point will I ever say no to shoes? NEVER! Even with all the hesitation I can muster up. 

The sandals & purse I chose nicely complemented my outfit as they each had yellow hues in their color make up. Most people find it easier to choose colors that complement each other as opposed to color blocking or radical color combination (as I am prone to do). When unsure, I say you stick to colors with the same color hues to complement one piece to the other. Key to that is to work your knowledge of Primary colors.

Enjoy!





I once again removed the shoulder strap of my bag to carry it as a clutch.


Outfit deets: Top + Tank + Paige Jeans + Michael Kors belt + Nine West Sandals + Resin & Gold bracelets + Swarovski ring all TJ Maxx fab finds // Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C Shoulder Bag // Armani Exchange watch

Stylenspiration: "Style is a sum of so many things - beginning with a sense of who you are & having self confidence." Kate Spade

4 comments:

We will love to hear from you!