Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stylenspire: teal on coral

A little birdie once told me "a lightweight jacket helps put a stylish spin on your summer wardrobe". I say "add color to the spin, & it all styles beautifully". Hence, my teal+white+coral do.

If I may ask, when does that super vibrant sea-ish shade of bluish-green get to be aqua/teal/turquise/cyan or even bluegreen? & when does the reddish shade of pink & orange get to be coral/peach/apricot/melon or salmon? Does one have to measure the scale of vibrancy to determine which color is what? Chuckles* I say pick a color & stick to it (like I did - 'teal & coral'). But if you know another answer, please share it with us in the comments below.

Today's getup was spun from my necklace. Yes, I wanted to wear this gorg' turq+gold necklace so I let the colors inspire me. A soft-snug-fit high waist colored skinnies, a white cotton tank, topped with the trapeze-draped jacket & I was good to go. I have been enjoying these platform sandals through the summer & it gave my whole look the spot on finish.

Enjoy ❌⭕❌⭕❗







Outfit deets: East Lake Necklace by Amrita Singh // Jacket+Tank+Joe's Jeans colored skinnies+Kors Michael Kors ostrich platforms+Jessica Simpson crystal tri-color bracelets all maxxinista fab finds from TJ Maxx   

Stylenspiration: "Infuse your style with color, it can be the difference you need."
Y.S

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will love to hear from you!